Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Art Journal Page



I'm doing another online class:

art, heart & healing on http://willowing.ning.com/.
It is a free online class and I must honor Tam for her video lessons because she shares in the first week two lessons about one hour each for free. The hole class runs five weeks and I bet there will be more one hour lessons for free. Look what I did in my first two lessons - week one.

Tamara Laporte is a mixed media artist, illustrator and online art teacher form UK.



The whole page has a lot of different layers: writings, gesso, stamping with different materials and watercolor painting.


The portrait was painted with water soluble crayons.
The cockchafer was drawn on a teabag and then glued to the page and overpainted with gesso and crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment