Inspiered by http://andthenwesetitonfire.blogspot.de/ I've made another gelatin printing plate and tried some prints on white fabric. My first tries where with fabric paint but the paint didn't work well on the gelatin. I haven't an opaque paint so I switched over to acrylic paint. Then it worked well.
|on the left side arose the shapes of two persons - developed from the handling of my brayer|
|some threads on the plate|
|and the print from them|
|with a second layer|
|paper towel and lilac leaves|
|pattern from a paper towel|
|to remove the paint from the printing plate I used deli papers - and got great ghost prints for my art journal|