Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sugar Block Club - New Blocks Done

It's Sunday morning again and I want to share my current work in progress with you. Now the autumn weather is cold and rainy so it's a pleasure to set up my sewing space in our dining room to have it warm and cosy. 
I am part of the Sugar Block Club 2014 at Amy Gibsons blog: stitcherydickorydock. Amy offers a block pattern every month, a recipe of a delicious dessert and a blog post called 'Beyond The Block' where she writes about her thoughts of the monthly block.

I must confess that I was very lazy sewing on my monthly blocks over the Summer. Now I decided not to make only one block every month but to multiply them so I've got a king size bed quilt in the end. There is a lot of work ahead!



working on our dining table

June


January 

January

October

October

June

June

September

September
My best friend Vickie made me this gorgeous block storage where I can take my work in progress with me. It's like a book with pages from batting to stick the blocks on. I can fold it over and close it with a ribbon. 






No comments:

Post a Comment