Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Three more pages

Three more pages in my "Documented Life Project" Journal. The challenge of week four was: "Writing - Words with Friends". I decided to use phrases from magazines, book pages and some scribbled words on an old school paper from my mother....




The challenge in week 5 was: " Under Paper (paper on your work table that gets all inky while you work) - What lies beneath?"
Looking through all my under papers I found a paper on which I cleaned my brayer and later jotted down some verses from a Nina Simone song. The other two papers are prints I pulled from my Gelli Arts printing plate to get the paint off. The blue pattern is from a kitchen towel and the orange from a thread.....






In week 6 the challenge was: "When not to stop - Don't stop til you get enough! (Ohh)"
So I made lots and lots of layers on my page - but only with paint and gesso - no collage this time.







No comments:

Post a Comment