Pages

Friday, May 1, 2015

Documentd Life Project Week 16

Week 16 turned out to be pure fun for me: I love my Gelli Plate. The theme was: 'A Lot On My Plate'. This time I can not share my work in progress because once I started printing with my plate I couldn't stop and take pictures. So you must be satisfied with my completed page. I printed on magazine pages, a lot of magazine pages. When printing with the Gelli Arts Plate I do not want to waste any color. So I do more than one print from the same color and motive. I teared out magazine pages with interesting backgrounds and bold colors. Than I printed over and over the pages - and there was a lot on my plate...:).When all the pages were dry I chose two of them to glue on my pages and did a little doodling on them. I am very satisfied with my journal page this time....









No comments:

Post a Comment