Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

I'm Back - After A Very Hot Summer....

Have a look into my sketchbook:
During this hot summer I did a few sketches and took the "Seeing" - class at Sketchbook School and a watercolor class with Shari Blaukopf at Craftsy. Here are some of my results:

my favorite teapot

one of my old mugs

one line drawing

common mallows

my favorite bags

my favorite bags
the hole page
my favorite cat - we've got four cats....

my watercolor palette

bell flower

hibiscus
Different sky's at Shari Blaukopfs class:

stormy sky

fluffy clouds

morning sky

sunset

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very productive summer. :)
    I can see that you are a "bag" (purse) person too. I hope that you weren't in the closet to get away from the heat. :D
    Love the sunset one the most. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete